Monday, November 5, 2012

Fundraising Updates

I wanted to give everyone an update of how we have been doing with our fundraising adventure! So far I have done bake sales and a "Vets Going Wild" night at Ibiza in Stillwater. Both were moderately successful, but I'm going to have to step it up in order to raise the amount needed by June.

So my next fundraiser is a very quick one, a Yankee Candle Sale for Christmas. Unfortunately, in order to get orders in by Christmas I need money in by  November 14. I will however be doing the fundraiser for their spring catalog as well, and I will have a lot more time for that one. The website for the online catalog is Yankee Candle.

Also, for anyone in the Norman, Oklahoma City or Stillwater area, I am co-hosting a pet photo shoot! We will have a bake sale and raffles going on while we take pictures of your pets, either in Christmas outfits or just because. The photo shoot will be on November 17 from 9-3 at the Rose Rock Veterinary Clinic in Norman. No appointment needed.

I have also started planning a wine tasting event in Stillwater for next semester on January 10. This one is still in the works, but we are hoping to have multiple bottle of wine to taste as well as a wine pool and some raffles. There will be more information on this in the upcoming weeks.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me so far in this! You have no idea how much it means to me =]

No comments:

Post a Comment