Monday, November 26, 2012

Fundraising Update

It has been a while since I've posted an update on how my fundraising for Africa has been going, so I thought I would do a quick recap.

So far I have done bake sales, a fundraising event at Ibiza, and Christmas pet photography. All together, with a couple of individual donations, I have raised about $1,000. I really appreciate all of the support that everyone has been giving me! I had a great time with the bake sales, and a really great time doing all of the pet photography! It never ceases to amaze me how generous people can be, and how they are willing to go so far above and beyond in helping with my cause.





       
                        



My next upcoming event is going to be a wine tasting at Zannotti's Wine Bar on January 10, in Stillwater. Besides the wine tasting we are also going to have a wine pool, raffle baskets, and a 50/50 raffle!




Here are some pictures from our pet photography shoots!





No comments:

Post a Comment